Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SC166


I love doing Sketch Challenges because the sketch is already layed out and all I have to do is add my own spin to the layout. For this sketch I used the "A Little Birdie Told Me" SU stamp set. It is a fun set to use. The papers I used are from the new DCWV paper collection "Nana's Nursery Baby Girl". All of the papes are ADORABLE! DCWV also had a "Baby Boy" collection and you would think that since I have a baby boy of my own I would have bought but I didn't. It had a TON of purple in it. Purple for a boy? Strange. Anywho, thanks for coming to my blog!

3 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

How adorable. Love the bird stamp!

Teresa

Lizette said...

I like how you stamped the bird on the patterned paper. Great idea and looks fantastic !

Lorraine said...

ohhhh, love this one too. the swirl bg is a great addition to your card. thanks for sharing!