Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back Online!



If it isn't one thing it is something else. Last Thursday morning we had a power surge and our DSL modem went kaput. The phone company sent another one via express mail but it didn't get here until yesterday. We made due with dial up but man oh man was that slow! I couldn't even look at any blogs because it took too long to load up. What a pain! Thankfully we are back online so I can post some of the cards I have been working on! I made this card using the PT Anniversary set, and SU's True Friend set. It is kind of hard to tell from the picture but I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder on the white layer. The multi colored bg was made using Choco Chip, and Close to Cocoa SU ink. When I started this card I really didn't have a clear idea in mind of how I wanted it to turn out but I am happy with the end result.







2 comments:

Paula said...

Veronica, did you stamp that background using stamps from the anniversary set? It looks like patterned paper! Beautiful!

Veronica Z said...

Paula, yes, the background was stamped using the PT Anniv set! I'm happy you like it!