Friday, June 27, 2008

Wahoo, It's Friday!




I am so happy that it is finally Friday. This week went by slowly for some reason. This Sunday is my 32 Birthday, and as some of you already know, my Husband shares the same Birthday! We didn't know we shared the same day until a month or so of talking. I love sharing that day together. Anyways, that is one of the big reasons why I am so happy it is Friday!

For today's card I broke out my much un-loved set "Loads of Love". I feel bad that it has been so neglected but I do love it! As you can see from the picture I paper pieced the truck out of Summer Picnic DP, and the SU hostess paper sampler. I think it turned out so cute! You can't tell from the pic but I used glossy glaze on the windows, and the flowers. This was a fun card to make!

Supplies:
Stamps: Loads of Love
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper:Summer Picnic DP, Hostess Sampler DP,
Afternoon Tea DP, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Real Red,
Whisper White CS
Embellies: SU Grosgrain Real Red, Bashful Blue,
Tools: Cuttlebug, Fiskars Threading Water Punch,
Corner Rounder, Make up wedge


7 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my is that ever cute!! I have often thought about geting that set, but not sure and then I see something wonderful like your card and think...hmm, maybe...maybe next time:-)
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday veronica! Hope you get spoiled silly!

Velta said...

Happy Birthday to you both!! Love the card...but then I looked to the right and saw your precious baby!!! Love that even more :)

Paula said...

Happy birthday to you and your hubby! Love the card!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I've had this set since I sign on as a demo and used it once. I never knew what to do with it. Paper piecing never occured to me. May be a new fave. TFS

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

GAK! Oh, boy. Do I love this card or what? I just bought this set from my upline who is just about to orphan me and now I have the perfect example for it's inaugural (at least in my ink stained hands) debut. Love...it.

Anonymous said...

Love it! The colors and layout it all works well together. I like the added touch to the inside as well...I always forget about that part of the card...=)