Monday, July 14, 2008

Man Cards..

I was talking to my friend Tonya the other day and she asked me if I had any "manly" stamps. I thought about it for a second, and decided that no, I really didn't have any man stamps. I've always liked SU's set Lovely As a Tree, and have seen several very pretty masculine cards made with that set but I don't have it. So, last weekend I was ordering a few things from Joann.com (they had a 40% off sale on all of their acrylic stamps) and I found a pretty set by Inkadinkado called "Garden Delight". I really like it, and I like it even because I bought it for $5.99! Anyways, this is my somewhat masculine card. I used SU's Apricot Appeal, and Chocolate Chip ink, and card stock. For the background I used the same stamp as the main image, and just stamped it several times on the background. I love the simplicity of this card, and I can't wait to try out the other stamps in my new set. Thanks for checking out my blog and have a Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Veronica, I love the colors you used together here! Very pretty! I agree, that's a nice image for a man.

Kelly Schelske said...

I totally agree with Paula, I lvoe those colors together!! Great "man" card too, I always have trouble with those, but this one is superb!!