Wednesday, September 3, 2008

An Altered Kind of Day

I have seen lots of cute altered projects that many of my friends have done so today I decided to do one to! The box I used was a little box I bought at Michael's that has sat on my shelf for over 2 years, maybe even three! I covered the box with DP from Stampin' Up called "Summer Picnic". I made a set of 4 cards using the same DP, and SU Real Red, and Bashful Blue card stock. I used my white gel pen for the stitching, and the ribbon is SU Real Red 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon. For the first time in a long time everything I used (aside from the box) is from Stampin' Up! I think these would make great gifts so I plan on making more.
If you are wondering how I can get any card making done I will have to take a picture of my card room so that you can see Cam's play area. He loves playing while Mommy works on cards. I have such a good little boy. I hope you all have a great day!!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fantastic set Veronica!! Great job!! That is a perfect gift set:-)

Paula said...

This is a darling set, Veronica! They absolutely would make great gifts! So cute!

Becky said...

This is great Veronica! I love altering things! You have to post Cam's play area-I'd love to see it! Aaron has an extra door in his room that opens up to my scrap room, so he can play in there, and Alex sits beside my table in his bouncy seat, and I can craft and watch them both at the same time! :)