Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I need a cupcake

The past two weeks have been difficult, and at times like this I am so thankful that I have a hobby that allows me to "escape". I have been on a DCWV paper kick lately and as soon as I saw the "Sweet"paper stack I knew I had to have it. I used a 50% off coupon over the weekend and helped fuel my paper addiction. Yes, I am addicted to paper and I'm not afraid to admit it. The cupcake stamp is from the Cupcake set by Inkadinkado. It is so cute! I used my stickles glitter to add dimension to the cupcake. The brown polka dot ribbon is from American Crafts. I think this card turned out super cute. Now if I just knew anyone having a Birthday soon. lol.


5 comments:

Jacquel said...

Sweet card!! love the colors and the layout! excellent work!!!

Covered In Crafts said...

Yum!! That's adorable!

sumbine said...

Great card!
It looks very yummy and i like the colors.

Sara said...

Way too cute, love the colors, and the dp, I have the same paper,and am dying to use it!!! I too am a paper addict-it's ok-I keep telling myself-lol

jacque4u2c said...

This is just out of this world! i really like the techniques you used. Very beautiful!