Wednesday, July 29, 2009

{Sweet Birthday Wishes}


I hope this post finds you all doing well. Life is still kind of crazy right now, but aside from that things are peachy. The card I am posting today is not the type of card I usually make, but while visiting yard sales a few weeks ago I bought a pack of the cutest felt cupcake embellishments for .25 and I couldn't wait to use them on a card. I just LOVE finding great deals! This card is simple, layers, corner punches, and an Inkadinkado clear stamp set. The ribbon is from a ribbon pack from Costco. I love it when I can find ribbon that matches perfectly! I have a few cards and projects that I would LOVE to post, but I have to mail them first. hehe. Check back soon to see what I made! Hugs!

1 comment:

Tina said...

this is an awsome card love the cupcake and colors!