Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy Bee Bloggers Weekly Challenge #1

Hello Everyone and welcome to the first EVER Busy Bee Bloggers Weekly Challenge! I will be hosting the first weekly challenge. I will type out a list with the weekly challenge that everyone in the Busy Bee Blogging group will be responsible for hosting and post it on my blog this week. You get to decide what the challenge will be!

For this weeks challenge I made it pretty simple. All you have to do is create a card with a 3-D object of some kind. On my card I added pop dots to the balloons to make them "pop" out! For this card I used DP from the Target Dollar Spot, and an adorable set I bought at Michaels this weekend called "Hap Bee Day" by Stampendous. It is a clear set and was only 4.99 and it wasn't even on sale! This card is for my Nephew Ethan who will be turning five on Sep. 1st! I hope all of you have a wonderful week! Please don't forget to comment on each others blogs Busy Bee Bloggers! It is so nice to see that your work is appreciated. =) I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

8 comments:

Beth Jacobs said...

Very cute card!! Perfect for a 5 year old. I am excited about our first challenge. I just ordered Everday Button Bits from papertreyink, hopefully they will be here tomorrow. It will be PERFECT for this challenge!

Maggie said...

Great card, and fun challenge....once I finish working on my last batch of Christmas cards I'll get cracking on this one!

Sara said...

How cute is this, I'm sure your nephew will love it!

Emily said...

Very cute for a young boy! You sure know how to find the deals on stamps and paper:) I love that broken sentiment!! This challenge will be easy for me, as I don't think I've made too many cards that I haven't popped something on. I may combine it with one of this weeks Mojo challenges.

Jane said...

Cute card. Now to go dig through my images and see which one I want to use for this challenge. Hmmmm.

Ellen Belshin said...

Very cute card!......I might be a little late posting mine!

Beth Jacobs said...

Finally got around to the challenge. I made 4 cards using buttons!! check them out:
http://bethjacobs.blogspot.com/2009/08/busy-bees-blogging-group-challenge.html

Unknown said...

Very cute, card. I am going to work on the challenge now that I have a few extra minutes (well, actually I should be doing laundry...but it can wait).