Saturday, September 19, 2009

{Friendship}

This time of year always brings back memories of my favorite season of the year, Fall! Changing Leaves, football games, Halloween, camp fires and most importantly, friends! I could go on and on but those are some of the things that I think of first when Fall comes around every year. For today's card I used one of my all time favorite Stampin' Up! sets
"Season of Friendship". I stamped the tree trunk in Choco Chip ink, and then stamped the leaves in 3 colors, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, and More Mustard. I then stamped the leaves again on a separate piece of scrap paper and cut them out to give my tree a nice 3-d effect. I wanted to use a variety of coordinating designer paper colors and I am happy that it turned out the way I was envisioning it. The DP is from SU also. Finally I used my Mat Pack to paper pierce the border around the sentiment, and I used dew drops in the other 3 corners. The scallop circle was made with my Cricut. I hope that everyone is enjoying this beautiful start of Fall weekend!

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous fall card Veronica! Love the colors and that tree is wonderful!

Hugs, Kelly

Maggie said...

What a beautiful card....how long did it take to cut all those leaves out? :)

Emily said...

Love your color choices here Ronnie and how you made it 3D! I really like that tree, it's so versitile.

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty...love the colors.

Kirstin said...

Gorgeous!! The popped up leaves have such a big impact on this card!

Unknown said...

Great card! I love the colors you used!