Monday, April 5, 2010

{Something Different}

You would think that since I have a son I would make cards more often that feature "boy" stuff like frogs, bugs, and trains! Well, I had this card in mind and finally got around to finishing it, and posting it. This Tri-Fold card features the adorable Stampin' Up Set "Choo Choo", and the matching train track wheel "Right on Track". The thing I love most about Choo Choo is that is stamps in a solid color, and no additional coloring is required! I used last years SU In-Colors for the train, and all of the card stock. The cute snow capped mountains in the background, and the lettering were made using SCAL, and my Cricut Expression. Have I mentioned lately how much I love that machine?! Well, I DO! This was a fun card to make, but it took awhile. Now I just need to find someone to send it to! Anyone out there having a boy?

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is wonderful Ronnie! Love the train tracks!

Sara said...

So cute!!!

Unknown said...

Love this card. So cute.

Michelle VP said...

My boys are 10 and 12, so I don't plan to have any more! But I love your tri-fold card and how the train continues across it. Great mountain detail too. :)