Monday, August 16, 2010

{The Nicest Things}

I knew I had to have this set "The Nicest Things" the moment I saw it in the new Stampin' Up! catalog. I love the adorable image, and the sentiment is so so true. This one is a must have! For this card I used almost everything SU, the DSP, inks, ribbon and card stock. The mother of pearl brads are by Karen Foster. I colored the image with classic ink and blender pens. I SO love my blender pens! I stitched (not very straight) around the dsp squares using my Janome sew-mini. I hope your Monday went by pain free, and as always thank you so much for visiting my blog!



2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute! Love ghe touch of pearls too. I think your stitching looks great!
Lynn

Rebecha said...

Awwww.... what a sweet, sweet card. I love everything about it, especially the coloring.

I miss you, friend.