Friday, October 1, 2010

{Three Cheers For Friday!}

Wow, Friday is already here! This week really did fly by!  I think for me that is mostly because I am feeling better this week, and my mobility has improved  a lot. If you don't already know this I am 29 weeks pregnant, and have had very painful sciatica in both hips and legs since  Labor Day weekend. It stinks, but I'm learning to deal with it.  The end is in site! Now, onto my card. For today's card I used the adorable PTI set "Everyday Button Bits". I love this set so much! Buttons are one of the craft supplies I can't seem to get enough of, so it's great to have a stamp set devoted to the use of buttons! I am also playing along with the "Paper Pal Arts Weekly Challenge" asking for the use of buttons, on a C.A.S.  (clean and simple) card. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend, the weather is going to be fab here so I am really looking forward to it! Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your stitching is a wonderful accent! This set is so cute - I love it! Glad you are on the final countdown and are getting around a bit better! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Oh...Veronica! I am glad that this was a better week for you! Your card is simply adorable, and your stitching is fabulous! Thanks for playing with the Pals!

Michelle VP said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I really should check out this PTI set to give me an excuse to use my buttons more. :) I love the DP with all the circles for the background too. I'm so glad you moving around a little better this week. hang in there and take it a day at a time. :)

Stampin' Diva said...

Such a perfect set for this challenge!! Love the card. Thanks for playing with us @ PPA!!

Cards by Gina said...

Perfect use of the buttons! Love your colors on this card!