Wednesday, November 3, 2010

{Just One More..!}

I rarely, if ever have two posts in one day but I wanted to share another Christmas card that I created for the Caardvark Weekly Challenge. For this card I used the SU set "Welcome Christmas". I cut out the layered shape with my Cricut Expression and stamped the main image in SU  Early Espresso ink. The outside edge of the shape was sponged using the same color of ink. The DSP is from Stampin' Up! I used a Hero Arts stamp for the stitching on the dsp layer. The ribbon is from SU, and Hobby Lobby, and finally the poinsettia is by Making Memories.
The Caardvark challenge this week was to create a card decorated on the outside, and inside. I used the same shape, only smaller to stamp the sentiment, and the embossed background is Petals-a-plenty by SU. I accented the card with another Making Memories flower only in a different shade. I LOVE this card, and enjoyed making it. Thank you so much for visiting my blog....again. *smiles*

1 comment:

Michelle VP said...

Delightful! Love the double bows and how you decorated the inside too. :)