Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{Just a Hello}


Hello and welcome to my blog! Yesterday I took a quick trip to Michael's and picked up some of their new Studio G cling stamp sets called "Ditto". They are SO SO cute and on sale this week for $2.00 a set. Each set has around 4 stamps, or one  large stamp like the stamped floral image on my card. I used two Ditto stamps on my card today. I stamped the main image in A Muse Studio "Orange" ink, and the sentiment was stamped in SU Early Espresso. The orange gingham paper is also from A Muse Studio. I added some super cute orange twine from "The Twinery", and added scallop borders using my SU ribbon scallop punch. I finished off the card with an A Muse Studio flower that started out white, but was colored with two shades of AS pigment ink applied with a make up sponge. I added a little orange button to the center of my flower. I love this bright, sunny card, and I hope you will to! Today I am playing along with the following challenges:

Do You Stack Up Challenge #22 - Orange







6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super fun Ronnie! Love the twine!

C said...

Beautifully created, Ronnie...thanks for following my blog. Good luck on the blog candy!

WencheP said...

Beautiful! So elegant... Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Denise said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Unknown said...

that is so pretty - love it

kitten DYSU team

Unknown said...

What a great card, and photo too! Fun colors, and I love the flowers and twine. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.