Friday, August 19, 2011

{Pretty In Pink}





Good afternoon and welcome to my blog! After a short break from blogging I am back and hopefully getting back into the groove. Today I created a card for this weeks
CAS-ual Friday's challenge which was to create a CAS card with embossing - any kind. I added heat embossing using "tinsel" embossing powder. I used a stamp set from "Clearly Inspired" called Brushed Florals. This is an older set but I love love it and it is a stamp set that I will never part with! I used A Muse Studio pigment ink in Shell, and Bubblegum. I love the rich color they leave on any kind of card stock you stamp them on. The card stock I used is from SU, Natural, and Pretty in Pink. The sentiment is from the A|S set "Essential Sentiments" and the heat embossing was created with the SU set "Yummy". The embossing is very subtle, but that is what I love most about it! I added acrylic flowers from the Making Memories "Flutter" collection, and I finished off the card with machine stitching. I love the way my card turned out, and I hope you do to!  Have a great day and thank you for visiting my blog!

Today I am playing along with the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge# 16


                                  
Charisma Cardz Challenges #33 - Negative Space

The Pink Elephant TPE112 - Stitching

Simon Says Stamp and Show Some Bling

                                                       

16 comments:

Marta said...

What a beautiful and delicate card. I love the colours.

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful card! Love the pink flowers :)

Tigriswillreign said...

This is gorgeous! I was immediately drawn to this thumblink at the CAS-ual Friday blog...

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh Ronnie, this is so pretty!

Sarah said...

very refines and love the subtle colours,
Thanks so much for sharing your work with the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
Sarah

Laura Davis said...

Simply stunning!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Cassandra said...

Love what you have done with such a simple design but big impact. And a lovely shade of pink

Sian Ridley said...

I was also immediately drawn to this thumbnail image! It's so stunning in it's simplicity but is big on impact and perfect for a sympathy card!

What an absolute stunner :)

Vee said...

Hi Veronica,your is really lovely. The pink is so subtle and I love the addition of the small flowers. Very elegant. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

carole said...

This is a very softly card, I really love the design and the ton.

Suzanne Russell said...

It really is pretty in pink! This would be beautiful in any color. Great job.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful Sympathy card!! Love the clean design and fabulous stitching. Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant.

Mynn xx said...

WOW. This is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing!

Debs said...

Stunning card - love the floral image and the acrylic flowers are the perfect finishing touch.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Karen B. said...

Such a breathtaking card! I think the subtle embossing is a perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kryssi said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! I love all the pinks! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!