Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{Good Tidings}

casfri3

Hello friends. I am sorry that it has been so long since my last post, we are in the middle of moving 12 miles away and things are pretty hectic around here. I've packed a lot of my craft room but still have enough that has not been packed to make a card or two. hehe.  Today I am playing along with the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge which features this sketch:


I really enjoyed this sketch! To create my card I used the A Muse Studio background set "Mad For Plaids", and the Papertrey Ink set "In the Meadow". I cut out the beautiful felt poinsettia with the PTI Christmas Poinsettias metal die set. I don't talk about it a lot but I used my Perfect Layers tool to achieve the perfect mats on all of my layers. Recently I was chosen by Perfect Layers to be on their "Brand Ambassadors Team" and because I seriously use my PL tool ALL the time I thought it would be fun to spread the love on one of my most favorite tools. And believe me if I wasn't behind this item 100% I would not be mentioning it on my blog at all. I use this tool practically every time I add layers to a card. If you would like a set of your own, I have a fun discount code for 5% off, (not a huge discount but hey, it might cover taxes.)   *wink*

vzalis5%


 To finish off my card I added 3 little jingle bells to finish off my card. I hope that you like my card! Tomorrow I have some exciting news and I can't wait to share it with you!  As always thank you for visiting my blog and have a wonderful week!
 
 
 

13 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Ronnie, love the wee silver belles:-)

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Friday!
Laura

Monica K. said...

Gorgeous!! Love the bells accents. Good luck with your move!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the layering and textures! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your fab work!

carol (krillsister) said...

Very beautiful. Love the colors as well as the backgrounsd. Those bells are cute.

Kay D said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the background stamping, and your bell embellies are just adorable!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty! I love the stamped plaid you created!

Tammy said...

I love this! and those little bells are too adorable.

AuroraDawn said...

So, so pretty I love both the bells and the gorgeous plaid DSP.

Nancy Jensen said...

What a beautiful card! Congrats on winning!

Deb said...

Simply beautiful! Way to go!

Mayol said...

Love the clean and sweet colors! Very cute jingle bells, all in a row :)

Laurie said...

This is gorgeous! I love that plaid and that flower is so pretty!