Saturday, June 30, 2012

{Caring Thoughts - The Play Date Cafe Challenge #138}

caringthoughts


Hello friends! Today I am here to show you a card for this weeks challenge at The Play Date Cafe!



  Wow, the colors this week were a real challenge for me! I used a pink but it just didn't show up well in my picture. To create my card I used one of the sets I received in my Stamping Royalty prize package from Kitchen Sink Stamps. This was my first time to use anything from KSS and they are wonderful! I stamped each petal 4 times and cut them out. I placed the flower center on my card first and then built the petals around it. I love the way it turned out! The sentiment is from Hero Arts, and the music back ground is by Glitz Design. I hope you like my card and as always thank you for visiting my blog!
                                                                    

2 comments:

PapierGirl said...

How pretty! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so pretty, Veronica! LOVE your patterned petals! Matter of fact, they remind me a bit of mini surf boards. Another thought to stretch your new goodies ;). Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!