Friday, June 22, 2012

{A Grateful Heart}

                                         If you are here to see my YNS Fun Friday post please click HERE


june22-1


Good morning! Yesterday I received my PTI new release package and I couldn't wait to get inky! The first set I wanted to try out was the
ackground basics "Rainbows". Now I admit I added this to my cart at the very last minute but wow, I am SO glad I did! This was for me the easiset PTI background set to line up. Easy peasy! I stamped it in two shades of pigment ink, Ocean by A Muse Studio, and Island by Fresh Ink. The sentiment is from the new release by PTI "Lovely Layers". As you can see from my picture the sentiment fits perfectly with the photo finishers dies!! The flower was created with a Lori Whitlock cutting file and my KNK Zing.  I hope you like my card and thank you for visiting my blog today!

                                                                      

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful...:o)

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Pam W. said...

LOVELY! I adore those blues - so soft and pretty.