Saturday, July 21, 2012

{Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire Morning Make-n-Take}

ptisaf1

 Yeah, I'm a little behind, okay a LOT behind in the SAF festivities but I have plans to tackle a few more challenges and hopefully get them posted today and tomorrow!


   I created this card for the Morning Make-n-Take challenge. To create my card I used my brand new set "The Sweet Life". Oh my GOSH I am LOVE this set, seriously, it is my new favorite. There is a slight learning curve, but once you figure out the placement of the 3 step stamping it is a piece of cake! I wanted to add a little something extra to my card so I embossed my vellum with my woodgrain folder. I hope you like it, and I hope you'll check back to see the other projects I will be posting for the PTI Stamp-a-Faire Summer Camp!!

                                                                                       

2 comments:

Donna said...

Stunning!!! Your choice of inks is superb. I love the woodgrain vellum.

JJ Bolton said...

Wow, just wow! I'm blown away at how beautiful your card is! From the roses to the woodgrain, everything is just beautiful!