Friday, August 3, 2012

{Up Up And Away}

aug1-2

   I have two little boys Cam is 4, and Connor is 19 months. Oh man they keep me busy! Connor loves to "help" Mommy make cards and is always trying to grab everything on my work space. Good times. lol  Thankfully most, if not everything that I use is non-toxic! 

  As soon as I saw "Little Hot Rod" by PTI I knew I had to have it. It is so adorable and will be great for cards and invitations. Now funny thing is the patterned paper I used on my card (The Paper Studio by Hobby Lobby) was purchased before the PTI release. I can't believe what a great match it is! The cloud background paper is by A Muse Studio. I thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Rebecha said...

This is the perfect card for a little guy. :)