Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Craft's Meow January New Release Preview Day #3 - Woodgrain







Hello friends! I am here for day #3 of The Craft's Meow January Release Preview! Today I am giving you a peek of my favorite stamp sets from this release "Happy As A Lark" and "Lark Additions". First let me say woodgrain.  I love woodgrain, and this set has beautiful woodgrain elements that works for so many different occasions. I created two cards using these sets.  Above, a CAS card with just a few extra touches, stitching, and a button. And the card below, fun papers, and pink woodgrain and washi tape!



I hope you have enjoyed all of the previews thus far, and I am so happy you stopped by today!

                                                                                             

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

Veronica your cards are simply amazing! I love the mix of patterns and how the woodgrain stands out.

Lagene said...

Wonderful cards! I especially love the hearts card!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous!!!

Jennie said...

LOVE your Get Well design, the bird just pops and your trio of hearts is so pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, dearie!!!

Papertangler said...

Love the pretty blue bird on card 1. And all the patterns on card 2 are really fun!