Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Play Date Cafe # 170 - Wishing You



Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 170. Today we have a fabulous color story for you!

Denim...Buttercream...Stone

I LOVE these colors!!

We also have a fantastic sponsor this week, The Twinery!! They have generously donated an awesome prize for this weeks Cup of The Week and gave each of the design team beautiful twine to use in our cards today!

Sponsor-The Twinery

Here is the card I created using this weeks color story!

PDCCFeb21

To create my card I printed a heart onto copy paper, paper pierced the holes, and used the template to pierce the holes onto my card stock. I stitched the heart using Denim twine from The Twinery. The sentiment inside the heart is from the PTI set "Purls of Wisdom", and the thread bobbin that I wrapped with Buttercream twine is from the PTI set "Hanging By a Thread". I hope you like my card! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Veronica~this so neat...I'm sure it took you awhile to get it done. I don't just like, I love!

Donna B. said...

This is too CUTE Veronica!!! I love that heart and the bobbin. I'm always amused at how we both buy from PTI most months and we always pick different sets!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Such a fan of this one ... the stitched heart and bobbin are so fun!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a cute card Veronica! Love the twine heart and darling spool full of twine! Thanks for the inspiration!