Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 172 - CelebrateToday!

PDCCresize

Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe! Today we have another beautiful color story for you to play with this week. I was very excited to play with these colors! Here they are:


Hollyhock, Spring Bud, Azure


Hollyhock, Spring Bud, Azure
Pretty aren't they? The Cup of The Week will receive a great prize from

Here is the card I created using this weeks color story!


PDCCMarch7-2

   This week  I received a very fun package of new release stamps from Avery Elle, and I couldn't wait to ink them up! To create my card I used 3 stamp sets from Avery Elle Petals and StemsCelebrate,  and All Occasion Tags.  And I thought I would join another trend going on right now....sequins! Now I will say this..they are a major pain to use, and truthfully I don't think I will be using them like crazy. But, they are a fun embellishment to add to a card and having fun is what this hobby is all about right? Anyways, I am happy you stopped by, and I hope you will play along with is this week at The Play Date Cafe!

5 comments:

Lagene said...

Beautiful colors, wow what an inspiration photo! Love your cards!

~amy~ said...

WOW...love!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love that sentiment stamp!

Virginia L. said...

This gorgeous card sure SCREAMS Spring! Love it so much!

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful colors together, such a pretty card Ronnie!