Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 181 - Butterflies




Hello! Welcome to The Play Date Cafe! This week we have a beautiful color story for you:



Steel Blue...Peach...Apricot

We welcome back our monthly sponsor this week, Simon Says Stamp:



This is what I created with this weeks color story!


001

I used the A Muse Studio Wood Grain background stamp, and K and Company butterflies that I sponged using Peach Fresh Ink. I used my Perfect Layers tool to mat my wood grain layer. Next I added a sentiment from Papertrey Ink and finished off my card with a button and twine.

   I hope you will play along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

                                        

5 comments:

Jingle said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Rachel said...

this is so pretty. the butterflies are gorgeous!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Annette Allen said...

oh my look at those fun butterflies.. beautiful card..

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the butterflies!

wienerhoneymooners said...

So very georgeous!!!! My fave design !