Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 182- It's Your Day!


PDCCMay15

Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe! This week we have one of my very favorite color combo's for you to play with!



Maroon, Poppy, Soft Jade



   We also have a fabulous sponsor this week "My Creative Classroom".

MCC


   Let me tell you a little bit about the card I created for this weeks PDCC challenge!!

pdccmay15-2

I used two of my all time favorite stamp sets, Rosie Posie, and the Step Two Rosie Posie shading set from PTI. The sentiment is also from PTI. I built and layered my bouquet on a stamped grid background using a mini background stamp from Stampabilities. I just love this card, and I hope you like it to! I hope you will play along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!


                                                          

6 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Absolutely love this!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is stunning.. love that flower..

Jingle said...

This is so gorgeous! LOVE IT!

Andrea W said...

Terrific use of the colors and I LOVE the zigzag stitching!

Kara said...

so pretty Veronica!! just beautiful!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love this combo! Great card,!!