Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 186 - Happy 40th!



Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe! We have a beautiful color story for you today, and to make it even better, a color splash!

We also have a great sponsor this week: Simon Says Stamp!


Here is what I created using this weeks color splash!



A fun 40th Birthday card! Now, I actually don't know anyone getting ready to have a 40th B-day, but it sure doesn't hurt to have a card on hand just in case!

I used the new triangle set from Papertrey Ink, and Wonderful Words: Birthday. I hope you like my super simple card!

I hope you will play along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!


                                                        

2 comments:

Donna B. said...

Super cute birthday card Veronica!! Love that banner!

Trinh said...

Very fun & cute! Love how you used the triangles for your banner.