Friday, September 6, 2013

Honoring Hombre - A CAS Card!

moxie2

Happy Friday! Today I am playing along with the current Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger challenge Honoring Hombre. Here is the beautiful inspiration picture:



        To create my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets "Watercolor Wonder", and "Reasons To Smile". I stamped my watercolor splashes using Stampin Up Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, and Regal Rose. I also used Pink Lemonade by Fresh Ink. I added a fun square rhinestone patch of bling next to my sentiment .(I love it so much I had to use it again.)  I'm happy you stopped by today!

10 comments:

Karen Davis said...

Veronica, your card is just perfect! A fabulous take on the TT.

Unknown said...

Oh love this card. So wish I would have ordered on the 24th of August because I love Reason to Smile stamp set but...I didn't; so I get to admire what others make with this stamp set.

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Veronica!

Annette Allen said...

awesome take on the trigger.. i love this

Rachel said...

this is so beautiful. love the pinks
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Nancy in Iowa said...

WOW! Just WOW!

donna mikasa said...

This is brilliant! Now why didn't I think of this? Love it!

Taheerah said...

Really love this one!!

Helen F. said...

Fabulous Ombre card, Veronica~ beautifully captures the TT inspiration photo!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Veronica! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)