Thursday, February 6, 2014

Playing Along With Papertrey Ink's 7th Anniversary!

pti1
Wow, I have more cards to show you today! My first card features the stamp set "Ruby Rose". I used a sentiment from "Birds And Blooms". I was also excited to use my NEW ink from Stampin Up. It works beautifully with PTI Stampers Select White!  I added a strip of gold chevron paper to give my card a bit of zing.
 
 
Color-5
 
Sketch-6
 
 
pti2
 
My next card features an old favorite "Rosie Posie". I used a sentiment from "Botanical Silhouettes".
I used Stampin Up ink to stamp my flowers.
 
Sketch-2
 
Color-6
 
pti3
 
Next up is a square card featuring stamp from "Background Basics Striped Sweater". The sentiment is from "Doodle-Doo".  I used my Stampin Up inks to stamp my knitted background.
 
Sketch-3
 
 
Color-3
And finally...
 
pti4
 
I used "Doodle-Doo" to create this card. I colored it with my new Spectrum Noir markers. And I give them two thumbs up! They are fabulous, seriously. My sentiment and stamped brackets are from "Boutique Borders: Birthday".
 
Sketch-4
 
Color-6
 
Whew! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Donna Cala said...

All are fabulous!

Agata said...

Wow! I'm totally dazzled by your cards!

Rachel said...

these are amazing! is the bottom one the new doodle set? do you like it? i love the ZING in your top card!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Happy Dance said...

A quartet of fantastic cards, Veronica! These are all really lovely. Bev

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Wow, girl... you're on a roll! These cards are awesome!