Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

Oh Happy Day
 
      It is a bright sunny day, and that alone is cause for celebration! I have a bright, sunny card that I am excited to share with you today! I used the Stampin' Up! sets Starburst Sayings  with matching dies, and Hardwood to create my card. The patterned paper is from the Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper collection. My doily, and chevron banner are from the SAB Banner kit. I added a scalloped border using the Ribbon Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch.  I used Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry ink. I love the way everything came together to create a fun, happy card. Now I just need to decide who to send it to!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to learn how to do the stitches, I love the way it looks!

Annette Allen said...

WOW awesome card.. love that cool stamp and fun dies.. great card..