Monday, May 26, 2014

Water Color Thank You's

SU5
 
Today I have a handful of cards to share with you using  Stampin' Up ink, card stock,  and stamps! product! I used the photopolymer set that is in the new catalog that will be available June 1st "Another Thank You". On all cards I stamped the large thank you using Early Espresso ink.  To create my water color effect I used 3 colors of Stampin' Up ink refills, a paper plate, and a watercolor paint brush. I accented each card with coordinating enamel dots.
 
 
 
 
SU4
 
 
 
SU3
 
 
SU2
 
Which card is your favorite? My favorite is the first card!
 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome watercoloring.. love all the color combos..

Jingle said...

These are fantastic!