Monday, July 14, 2014

Best Fishes!

BestFishes1
Greetings from sunny St. Augustine Florida! We are on a family vacation and right now I am enjoying a little down time in my hotel room. I created and uploaded a few cards last week so that my blog wouldn't be totally boring while I was gone. So, today I thought a "sea life" themed card would be perfect!
I created this card using only Stampin' Up! supplies! I used 4 stamp sets to create this card: the fish, anchor, rope, and crab are from "Sea Street". The waves were stamped using the photopolymer set "Chalk Lines" in three colors, top to bottom: Lost Lagoon, Bermuda Bay, and Coastal Cabana. They look wonderful together! You can see just how different the new In-Color Lost Lagoon is from the other blue's. I created the fun sentiment using the alpha stamp set "Skinny Minny". I stamped my Crumb Cake card base using the Hardwood background stamp. I heat embossed the fish using Bright Orange Zing powder. I created my "looking glass" using the starburst Sizlit set and circles dies.

I had fun making this card! I hope you have a wonderful week, and thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments: