Monday, December 1, 2014

The Challenge #20 - Sending Cheer

Hello friends and welcome to The Challenge week # 20! This week we have a beautiful color combination and sketch for you to play with!

 
Here is the card I created using the colors:
 
Sending Cheer
 
To create my card I used Stampin' Up!'s Wondrous Wreath, and Endless Wishes. Instead of traditional green, I stamped my card in shades of red. I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out! I used DSP from the All Is Calm collection. I'm happy you stopped by this week and I hope you decide to play along!
 
 

9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Betty Wright said...

So beautiful! Love the colors, dimension, and texture! Wonderful Christmas card!

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is scrumptious!! That paper --- and that wreath! Stop it!

wienerhoneymooners said...

I love the way it turned out too---- the baby blue just sets off the red!!! gorgeous!!!

~amy~ said...

WOW. love this...bunches.

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so pretty! I love how you used these colors together.

Maura said...

Love the softness of the card, and the textures you created with the dots, embossing and twine. Very pretty!
-Maura, fellow DT member

Lesley said...

This is so pretty, Veronica! I love the texture on the scalloped piece and that glimmery bow! Awesome!

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty, I love this fabulous wreath.