Friday, May 15, 2015

MFT Inspired By Day 5 - You Understand Me

 
Welcome to the last day of the week long MFT "Inspired By" Celebration! Today we were asked to choose a "work of art", and create a card inspired by the painting. I have always been a fan of Claude Monet and chose one of my favorite paintings: "Water Lilies"
 

   My inspiration came not only from the painting, but also the multitude of shades Monet used to paint each blossom. Here is my card!
 
InspiredByMFTDay5
 
It was a labor of love, but I am thrilled with the end result! I am so happy you stopped by today, and I hope that you have enjoyed the MFT Inspired By Inspiration Celebration! Be sure to visit the MFT Blog to see a list of all the designers playing along today. Have a wonderful day!
 
 

6 comments:

wendy said...

STUNNING!

Dee said...

Color perfect! Nice to see so many of my favorite paintings!

Susan R. Opel said...

Uhhhhhhh, you SHOULD be thrilled! It's absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! Love it x infinity!

LauraJane:) said...

Such a LOVELY tiny work of art!

Heidi Brawley said...

soo very Fabulous looking!!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!