Wednesday, July 15, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 237 - Bear Hugs

                   Hello!  If you are looking for MFT Summer School Day 3 click HERE.

If you are looking for MFT Sketch Challenge 237, then you are in the right place! Welcome to MFT Sketch Challenge 237! We have another fabulous sketch for you to play with this week:

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/07/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-237.html
 

                    Here is the card I created using this weeks sketch!              



MFT Sketch Challenge 237


  To create my "hugging bears" I took a craft knife and carefully cut along the edge of the large bear and the little cub fit perfectly in his/her arms! I had SO much fun creating this card. I am thrilled you stopped by and I hope you will play along with us this week at the MFT Sketch Challenge!

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving that star background and the combination of these bears!