Wednesday, September 16, 2015

MFT Sketch 246 - You're The Friend Everyone Wishes They Had


Hello and welcome to MFT Sketch Challenge 246. We have a fun , fun sketch for you to play with this week!
 

Here is the card I created using this sketch:
 
 
MFT Sketch 246
 
I LOVE the new Delicate Pretty Poppies set! It is so pretty. The gold shimmer of the stenciling I did wasn't captured very well by my camera so I took another shot:

MFT Sketch 246 Close Up
 
 
 Isn't that beautiful in gold?! I colored the flowers and leaves using Zig Clean Color watercolor pens. I love them so much, seriously. I am so happy you stopped by, and be sure to visit the MFT Card Challenges Blog to see what my talented team mates created using this sketch!

2 comments:

Peg Klitch said...

Your flowers are awesome! The colors are a knockout.

Miriam Prantner said...

The gold stenciling, those gorgeous poppies, this is just so pretty!