Friday, October 16, 2015

It's The Season To Be Happy!

 
Hello hello! I am here to share a card I made just because I wanted to play with the latest MFT stamp release, and I loved the colors I used for this weeks MFT Sketch challenge! Check it out:
 
 
MFT Season To Be Happy
 
 
   Gold and the new MFT color Green-eyed Monster go together so well! I created my golden chevron background using a fun technique. Here are the steps I took to create my background:
 
1.) I die-cut gold card stock using the Four-Way Chevron cover-up
2.) I carefully added adhesive to all the individual strips carefully avoiding the outline of the die.
3.) I adhered the die-cut stencil to my card stock and let it dry.
4.) I then carefully removed the frame and only the inner die-cut pieces remained.
 
I love that this cover-up can be used twice each time you die-cut a sheet of card stock! I'm happy you stopped by and I hope you have a crafty/happy weekend!
 

No comments: