Wednesday, October 7, 2015

MFt Sketch Challenge 249 - Like No One Elf

Hello and welcome to MFT Sketch Challenge 249! This week we have a Sketch that I really enjoyed playing with, check it out!
 
 
And in case you didn't know the MFT October release is now available in the MFT Store, and the brand new Birdie Brown stamp set Santa's Elves are the stamps I chose to feature today! Here is my card:
 
 
MFT Sketch Challenge 249
 
I created a cute Holiday scene with lots of MFT Die-namics, and backgrounds. It is fun adding so much dimension to a card, its almost like telling a story! I colored my Elf and tree with Zig Clean Color pens. LOVE those! Be sure to visit the MFT Challenge Blog to see the fabulous creations my team-mates made and please give our October Guest Designer Jocelyn Olsen a big hello! Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So so cute! Love the striped ribbon you used, so clever!

Ruth G said...

I love this elf and the super cute sentiment! Wonderful scene overall! TFS!