Wednesday, December 23, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 260 - Pretty Darn Amazing

Well you are! (Pretty darn amazing.) Welcome to MFT Sketch Challenge 260! We have an awesome sketch for you to play with this week!
 
 
Here is my card:
 
Pretty Darn Amazing



  I couldn't end the year without using the beautiful Flutter of Butterflies Die-namics! They are one of my favorite MFT die sets. I switched up the sketch just a hair, adding the sentiment to the center of the card I instead of the bottom. I used ink and a watercolor brush to create the solid colors of my butterflies. I love the way the gold card stock brings out the colors! I hope you will play along with us this week at the MFT Sketch Challenge! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Those butterflies are gorgeous! Love how you interpreted the sketch here!