Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The Card Concept Challenge 76 - Thank You

Hello and welcome to The Card Concept Challenge 76. This is our last challenge until Fall so you'll definitely want to play along! Check out this weeks inspiration:
 
 
Here is the card I created:
 

   I created a Clean and Simple card using the brand new set from Stampin' Up! "Floral Statements". If you would like to purchase this beautiful set be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! store. I colored this beauty using Copic markers.

      We would love for you to play along with us this week at The Card Concept! Have a great week!

4 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful card, Veronica! I love this bright,fun color! It's been so much fun being a part of the Card Concept team with you this season!
Take Care!
Michele

Creating with Susan said...

I love the letters mixed in with the flowers! What a beautiful card Veronica!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Beautiful card! I love the letters mixed in with the flowers!
Hope you are having a great summer!

Karen Davis said...

I love the vintage rose you have used on you very elegant card. Happy Stamping.